Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome to My Garden



Wildflowers are few and far between with the Texas drought that's going on. I have posted a few flowers from my garden for now. I did notice yesterday a stand of Goldenrods beginning to bloom so maybe fall is not far away.

You can see my book, TEXAS "WILD" is out now and you can purchase it online at CrossBooks Publishing.com or ask your favorite bookstore to order it for you. LifeWay will order it for you as well if you have a store close by. Sales are going great and I thank all of you who have purchased one. I hope to do a series a little later on. Now I am just staying in and trying to stay cool, eagerly awaiting cool fall days when the wildflowers return.

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens."
Ecclesiates 3:1

No comments:

Total Pageviews