Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TEXAS "WILD" Coming Soon!!

After three years of photographing and searching for wildflowers I have put together some of my favorite and some of the most unusual and written a book.
The content is similar to my blog site, but with more detailed information. It should be in print by the last of July if all goes according to schedule.

TEXAS "WILD" is being published by Crossbooks Publishing, a Division of Lifeway, and can be ordered through their website bookstore. They will send me a link to post on my blog so that orders can be made directly from the blog. It will also be at Barnes and Noble, Amazon and it can be googled.

I appreciate all of you who have followed my blog and hope you are still enjoying it. Unfortunately the blazing hot Texas summer has caused many flowers to die early, but fall will come along with cooler days and they will begin to show their beauty once again.

I hope you will look for my book and enjoy it. It is 8.5" X 11"--- 220 pages. The pictures will be large enough for all to enjoy the amazing detail and design of the flowers. All photos are in no way color enhanced, they are beautiful, just the way GOD made them. As TEXAS "WILD" progresses, I plan to write a series of books, more of wildflowers, nature and wildlife. I thank all of you who have encouraged me and prayed for me as I pursued my dream in writing this book. It will be a little "pricey", $71.95, because of the size and all the color, but I have no control over that. Crossbooks sets all pricing according to their expectations and expertise. They have done a beautiful job designing the book and it is way beyond what I ever expected.

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth, but the word of our GOD shall stand for ever."


Isaiah 40:8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will look forward to seeing your book! What a labor of love!

Total Pageviews