Monday, April 9, 2012

Guest Speaker



I was asked to be the guest speaker at the District III Spring Convention held in Jefferson, Texas. It was hosted by the Jessie Allen Wise Garden Club of Jefferson.


Ladies of garden clubs represented 45 counties in Texas. There was breakfast and a wonderful lunch served.


I gave a power point presentation of Texas Wildflowers (of course). Everyone was most gracious and enjoyed learning of our beautiful wildflowers.


I had a table set up displaying my book TEXAS "WILD" and my line of cards, TEXAS "WILD" Greeting Cards. I sold out very quickly and took orders for more cards and books. It was a fun day and I really enjoyed it. GOD IS GOOD!! I made a nice chunk of change for a few hours work and loved telling about the flowers.

No comments:

Total Pageviews